Business School - Recommender Selection Focus
An external voice validates your points and offers insight into your candidacy
Give input to your employers or professors whose time is tight and efforts diffused across other applicants. Help them focus on your specific narrative by offering them points of emphasis you desire for them to include. Ensure your recommendations fit within your entire application structure.
- Identification analysis of the critical areas to include within the recommendations based on your entire application
- Selection support and targeting of specific recommenders to advance your cause
- Assistance mitigating challenges around not using your direct boss as a recommender
- Analysis of recommendation to ensure sufficient thematic overlap and inclusion of varied elements to flesh out your candidacy
- Support on how to appropriately position your recommenders to feel unencumbered, but also appropriately directed to maximize your support
- Interactive outline to share with recommenders which provides:
- Updates on your academic and professional activities and accomplishments
- Academic and future career pursuits afterwards
- Relevant personal and professional experiences for the recommender to include
- Broad contours of the rest of your application
Position and drive your recommenders to corroborate your message and gain a significant advantage over your peers.
Recommended Service Offerings
Learn more about how we can help you. Visit the individual service offering pages below.