Business School - Application Strategy
A master plan for addressing each application
Your admissions strategy for the specific experiences, accomplishments and leadership characteristics you will need for each MBA program and the application components by which you are evaluated.
- A detailed SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis and Personal Achievement Template™ (PAT) for your candidacy
- Personalized admissions strategy for each MBA program outlining your experiences, qualifications, aspirations and areas where they are relevant to the admissions committee and in your application
- A detailed roadmap document which eliminates the confusion and complexity and allows you to focus on your core offering to each program, modified based on the school’s specific profile and student placement prospects
- Informed feedback (based on our collective experience and current knowledge of programs) of your strategic ideas
- Direct consulting support from two alumni of the world’s best programs with you
You will have a plan and vision for the most relevant items of inclusion based on your profile and your respective target business schools.
Recommended Service Offerings
Learn more about how we can help you. Visit the individual service offering pages below.