Business School - Application Review
A flawless application is the standard
Beyond inadvertent errors, discrepancies between any of the parts of your application can hinder your chances for admission. Achieving thematic consistency across your essays, recommendations, and general application while not being redundant is critical to the application process.
- Throughout analysis that a holistic picture is being painted across the various applicant elements including your work and academic history
- Full application review to eliminate inconsistencies
- Detailed step-by-step review of your essays for content, structure, grammar and overall presentation
- Review your application for communication cohesion across your essays, recommendation letters, resume, and the non-essay application portion
- Nuanced critiques by two consultants on all portions of your applications
In an environment where most applicants get denied, having a buttoned-up application with thematic consistency is not optional. It’s a necessity.
Recommended Service Offerings
Learn more about how we can help you. Visit the individual service offering pages below.