Private High School - School Selection
Develop a unique framework for determining the right programs for you and your child. Get insights on programs beyond the rankings and discover less well known gems that are perfect fits based on your child’s academic, social and professional needs.
- Presentation of Schools – detailed list of recommended schools and select profiles which focus on your customized desires and needs. The list is meant to be a dynamic list that changes as the process evolves and gives your child a foundation for being able to articulate and express your child’s passion in each specific school serving as a differentiator. We will provide you with a list of stretch schools, target schools and “safe” schools to give you a balanced approach to the admissions process.
- Factor consideration and weighting including:
- Academic focus
- Admissions standards (GPA, SSAT/ISEE/TOEFL requirements)
- Extra-curricular activity
- Alumni support & network
- Support services
- Other considerations: size, diversity, religious affiliation, political leaning, legacies
- Personal Achievement Template combined with Presentation of Schools presents a working framework for discussion with Admit Advantage, you (the parent), student, and school counselor.
- You will have a more targeted list of schools to focus on based on you and your child’s needs
- You will have a diverse set of schools with a clear rationale why your child is a good fit for each school
- Your school list will be the intersection of the criteria outlined by you and your child’s personal interests
Recommended Service Offerings
Learn more about how we can help you. Visit the individual service offering pages below.