College - Interview Strategy and Practice
Structured practice can breathe vitality in your application and solidify your acceptance
Direct your application and take control of your chance to demonstrate passion, a vibrant personality, an ability to contribute on campus, and growth from past mistakes.
- Summarized talking points of the personal and academic aspects of your background to cover within the interview
- Defensive coverage of how to respond to and initiate discussion of blemishes including inconsistent academic performance and poor SAT or ACT scores
- Active drafting of responses to critical themes of the interview process including:
- Reasons for wanting to attend college
- Desires for a specific school
- Desired impact on campus
- Goals in the short-term and long-term
- Examples of leadership
- Detailed training on how to review and analyze the application materials including resume, essays, recommendation letters, data portion of the application in order to maximize interview performance
- Mock Interview conducted by former alumni or student interview which mirrors the conditions and questions/themes given to actual candidates
The interview is your last opportunity to make an impression on the admissions committee and can be the determining factor in your admissions decision.
Recommended Service Offerings
Learn more about how we can help you. Visit the individual service offering pages below.