College - Final Application Review
Why it Matters?
As the applicant, it is difficult to review and assess your application objectively, and well-intentioned family and friends often lack the admissions insight you need to be successful. This detailed analysis of your application is intended to refine your application when you have done as much as you can on your own. Our admissions expert, an alumnus from a premier university will painstakingly review the fine details of your application, making suggestions for improvement where necessary to ensure your work is pristine.
One round of edits and feedback on your entire application, including:
- Thoroughly reviewed application essays complete with one round of essay edits and suggested improvements
- Data portion of your application assessed and edited
- Edited resume designed to align with your profile
- Mock interview with an Admit Advantage consultant
- Detailed write-up giving you an assessment of your strengths and weaknesses in addition to specific guidance on improving your overall candidacy
Who Should Use It?
A candidate who is confident in their writing and feels comfortable that their application is close to submission-ready
When Should I Sign Up?
As soon as you’ve finished the application but no later than 48 hours prior to the application deadline; the sweet spot is three to four days before your application is due. Ideally, you will allow a period of at least 3 days in order to provide ample time to implement the suggested changes.
$2,000 per school
The college application process is fluid and often challenging to navigate. This thorough review of your application by an admissions expert will help ensure that your application has been thoughtfully completed and is truly ready for submission.