Grad School - Essay Structuring Editing
Answer the critical internal questions many candidates ponder
Graduate school essays are becoming an increasingly important supplement to the personal statement, but many applicants do not take the appropriate time and effort to use the essays as a differentiator. You need to determine how you should address issues like:
- How do I highlight my unique experiences?
- Why do I want to go to that particular school?
- What do I plan to do with my graduate degree post graduation?
- How do I explain a GRE score or college GPA below a graduate school’s average? Should I explain it?
- Interactive, tool-based generation of approaches for how to attack the set of essays for each graduate school
- Detailed outline for the personal statement and first set of essays based on agreed upon stories and branding
- Itemized listing and matching of varied stories, experiences, and accomplishments with essay questions
- Brainstormed strategic essays which uniquely highlight and creatively explore unique strengths and experiences
- Customized essays which favorably shape and mitigate your flaws including poor test scores, challenging college grades, and weak extracurricular activity involvement
- Detailed transformation of ideas to final multiple essay drafts for specific essay
Take advantage of this huge opportunity to shape your candidacy to the admissions committee. You will have a customized set of essays which are influential and give you an excellent opportunity to stand out, and address any potential concerns which may affect your application.
Recommended Service Offerings
Learn more about how we can help you. Visit the individual service offering pages below.