Answer the critical internal questions many candidates ponder
Law school essays are becoming an increasingly important supplement to the personal
statement, but many applicants do not take the appropriate time and effort to use
the essays as a differentiator. You need to determine how you should address issues
- How do I highlight my unique experiences?
- How do I explain an LSAT score or college GPA below a law school’s average? Should I?
- Should I use a diversity essay?
- Interactive, tool-based generation of approaches for how to attack the set of essays
for each law school
- Detailed outline for the personal statement and first set of essays based on agreed
upon stories and branding
- Itemized listing and matching of varied stories, experiences, and accomplishments
with essay questions
- Brainstormed strategic essays which uniquely highlight and creatively explore unique
strengths and experiences
- Customized essays which favorably shape and mitigate your flaws including
poor test scores, challenging college grades, and weak extracurricular activity
- Detailed transformation of ideas to final multiple essay drafts for specific essay
Take advantage of this huge opportunity to shape your candidacy to the admissions
committee. You will have a customized set of essays which are influential and give
you an excellent opportunity to stand out, and address any potential concerns which
may affect your application.
Recommended Service Offerings
Learn more about how we can help you. Visit the individual service offering pages below.