Private High School - Early Bird Services
Take advantage of the time, prior to applying to high school, to build a strong application and maximize your child’s opportunity for success. Implement advice and support from advisors including school counselors, parents, and us.
Student and parent viewpoints and experiences produce a winning combination
Most applications by successful candidates are inevitably joint productions combining expert advice, parental perspective and the student’s voice and passion. We will combine parental input with the student’s academic aspirations and personal preferences.
- Strategic planning of courses to balance a rigorous academic schedule, extracurricular activities and personal time to make your child a competitive candidate
- Assistance with activity selection consistent with your child’s passion and appropriately differentiating for admissions success
- Coaching on targeted summer internships and programs
- Detailed agenda-setting for campus visits
- Facilitation of dialogue between student and parents to harness your insights and opinions while managing your child’s vision
- Schedule assistance to ensure completion of critical tasks to maximize college acceptance while limiting high school disruption
We help you put this application process into perspective and get your child ready to apply to top high schools. We will work to incorporate the perspective your child with your priorities to help secure your child’s success and your entire family’s happiness!
Recommended Service Offerings
Learn more about how we can help you. Visit the individual service offering page below.