Structured practice can breathe vitality in your application and solidify your acceptance
Direct your application and take control of your chance to demonstrate passion,
a vibrant personality, an ability to contribute on campus, and growth from past
- Summarized talking points of the personal and academic aspects of your background
to cover within the interview
- Defensive coverage of how to respond to and initiate discussion of blemishes including
inconsistent academic performance and poor test scores.
- Active drafting of responses to critical themes of the interview process including:
- Your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree
- Your desires for a specific school
- Your desired impact on campus
- Your goals in the short-term and long-term and what you have done to-date to achieve them
- Your thoughts on leadership and particular strengths and points of development
- Detailed training on how to review and analyze the application materials including
your resume, essays, recommendation letters, data portion of the application in
order to maximize interview performance
- Mock Interview conducted by former alumni or student interview which mirrors the
conditions and questions/themes given to actual candidates
The interview is your last opportunity to make an impression on the admissions committee
and can be the determining factor in your admissions decision.
Recommended Service Offerings
Learn more about how we can help you. Visit the individual service offering pages below.